Sunday, March 29, 2015

Day 37 and I am feeling great


Day 37 and I am feeling great ! A little hungry, but great. I woke up and had my Bigelow herbal lemon and ginger tea then went and ran an errand and hit Smoothie King
for a wheat grass shot and a Carrot Kale Dream smoothie  , afterwards I went to the gym and hit the treadmill for 2.71 miles of walking. Tomorrow is the day that I drop my 1 meal a day from here on out . I will have a home made smoothie and then just juice for the rest of the day. Of course adding in water and my hot tea too.


 Carrot Kale Dream .... yummy ! It tasted like a Dreamsicle.





So wish me lots of luck ! This is going to be like juicing from day 1. But I will make it. 





 37/90 days down. 53 more days to go.... of which will be juices and smoothies only. (but I may go for 60 days)




















No comments:

Post a Comment