Monday, March 16, 2015

Weekend

This weekend was a productive one. I worked out Saturday and juiced. But then paid for my workout with a severe back pain all day and night. No matter what I did or took for it, I was still in pain. I didn't sleep well. Sunday I woke up at 7 a.m. and waited until noon to go work out, still in pain a bit, but I wanted to at-least go an walk on the treadmill, which I did. (1.68 miles) I juiced a bit Sunday but I let the cravings get the better of me and caved. We had pizza for lunch and so I did too. I am not going to fret about it. Just move on with my juicing and tomorrow is a new day :)

Now it's Monday, my back is feeling better. It did hurt a bit on Sunday. I can't wait until I see the neurologist again because I am going to ask him about surgery once more. Something has got to work to fix this back of mine or at least alleviate some of the pain instead of all of these meds.

Day 24 here we go. 6 days until I reach my 3rd 10 day goal. And I am not going to weigh until then. Or at least I am going to try not to (weighing daily is my weakness, lol)




No comments:

Post a Comment