Sunday, March 8, 2015

My Desktop image

This is what I look at everyday... Every time I turn on my computer, it's there as a constant reminder ... Except I am going for 90 days instead of just 30 days. But it still means the same ... The choice is all mine. Only I can choose what goes in to my body to give me fuel. Food after all is for fuel and survival. And I should treat it that way.

I discovered a new juice recipe I love . Yummy for a sweet treat or morning breakfast.
Handful of Strawberries
2Apples
2 Carrots
1 Grapefruit

Time to go for a walk. I wonder if the track is open today on campus. I hope so. I have 5 weeks left to train for my 5K walk. And after today it is going to be raining for the next 6 days straight.  If the track is not available I will go to the park instead. It's nice outside today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment