Saturday, April 4, 2015

Day 43.....hmmmm

hmmm....last night I did something I am not proud of. We have Easter candy in the house and I was weak....need I say more? I fell hard into old habits and ate jelly beans, then 3 miniature candy bars. I also did not juice at all. I did have 1 smoothie but I have no idea what happened that made me feel like it was OKAY to do this type of eating.  I am not going to beat myself up for it or make myself feel guilty about the also eating strawberry ice cream. I just have to learn to move past this and not do it again. I can't fall back in to old habits. I realize that if I would have just made that smoothie or taken the time to make a juice, I would have been okay and then I could have possibly escaped the clutches of those starburst jellybeans, LOL. So lesson was learned. I just had to put this out there, be honest with myself. And not hide anything.

Happy Easter !!

No comments:

Post a Comment