Thursday, March 12, 2015

20 Day Goal Reached .....Workout #1

What a way to celebrate reaching my 2nd milestone of 20 days juicing than with a workout. Workout #1 was FANTASTIC !!! My back was hurting and I had a bit of a headache going in but once I got going , the better I felt. Especially ending with a 30 minute mile on the treadmill. I took it slow as I didn't want to over do it. I feel so relaxed now. I could sleep like a baby. (and probably will, nap like one anyways, it's 6:01 a.m.) I think I spent about 45 minutes at the gym, maybe more. Next time I will time myself.

So I am all official, signed up, worked out, got my membership pack, car decal, ink pen and t-shirt (free of course) and am ready to go again and again.

Now time to make my morning juice.
Hope today is a fantastic one.
Juice on !
20/90-70 more days to go !

No comments:

Post a Comment