Saturday, March 7, 2015

Well hello there Two-Ville !

Day 15 and I hit a new milestone today and I am so super excited. I could not believe my eyes when
I weighed this morning. I am down to 298.1 !! Juice fasting is just beyond amazing , it's miraculous . I am feeling great, headaches are getting less but I still have back aches but that is to be expected. I have 2 bad disks in my back and neck for a total of 4.... so it's to be expected. I used to feel when it was time to take my pills, I could feel this horrible withdrawal but now I am not feeling this ... it's like I feel "NORMAL". I can not wait until I return to the doctor at around the 60 day mark because I am going to ask to have some of my meds decreased and work towards removing some of them. Of course with proper blood/lab tests.

Today I walked for 10 minutes. There was a track meet on campus. So I parked my car and walked on campus a bit. 10 minutes is better than nothing, my back was hurting so today was a short day for walking. I will do another walk later in the neighborhood with Rick and the girls. or I will do one of the Leslie Sansone Walk at Home, indoors DVDs I checked out at the library at a few days ago.

Oh, I picked up like $12 worth of fresh strawberries from Wal-Mart before my walk this morning. They had them for $1.48 a pound. I came home and cleaned them, cut off the tops and put them in freezer bags and put them in the deep freezer. They will be perfect for making smoothies and much cheeper than the already frozen strawberries they sell in the freezer section. Quite a bargain. I put some in the fridge for the girls to snack on and put up 5 pounds in the freezer. :) Yummy. Can not wait to have a smoothie later today. My favorite recipe is as follows:

7-8 Frozen Strawberries
Cup of Cashew Milk
1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 Scoop Protein Powder
Sprinkle of Chia seeds
Add to nutribullet and blend until smooth.
Tastes just like a chocolate covered strawberry.

5 more days to go until I reach my 2nd goal of 20 Days on this plan.
15/90 days reached ~
Keep on juicing. You can do this !

No comments:

Post a Comment