Saturday, March 28, 2015

Birthday Bash

Today is day 36 juicing and eating for me and I fell off the wagon quite a bit. I planned to : (1) being it is my daughter's 10th birthday ( 2) to try to eat for a few days before I switch to full on juicing...eating more than I have been .... So today we had Ella's party and I had pizza and a cupcake and ice cream then later another cupcake and ice cream at home. yikes ! I also had diet soda which tasted really horrible to me, like chemicals. So now I have a bloated tummy ache. Paying for my 2 feet of choices here. (you know that hand to mouth decision) And knowing that this was only a one time thing. Feeling it was too. But i am not beating myself up over it because it was planned and I have no regrets. Except the soda. blech. I haven't had soda in almost 2 months and wow what a difference 2 months makes. Back to juicing tomorrow except I will be full on juicing , dropping my one meal per day that I was eating for the past 36 days. I hope I can do this. Or rather I know I can, I just have to fight the urges to eat food. It is going to be hard but I can get through this.

Lots to look forward to in April:

 Starting April 1st I am in a group that is doing a Spring into Shape exercise challenge. So this will help to keep me motivated and accountable as well for April. And April 19th I have the Biggest Loser 5K Walk. I am still training for it....just a bit worried about my hip because around mile 2 my hip and back have been giving me trouble and I have another mile to go before finishing. So lots more training to do these next 3 weeks before the big day.

Some pictures for you:

On my desktop ! 


Me and my two girls (birthday girl in the pink shirt) at Holi festival last weekend. (They were hot and tired it was almost 90 degrees out) (Me 296#)

No comments:

Post a Comment