Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Time to Change it up a bit

It's time to change things up a bit. Shake things up and see if my weight loss doesn't kick start once again. Today I started walking 2 miles on the treadmill at the gym and that was a major victory for me . Up until now I have been waking and having a herbal hot tea, drinking a juice then another hot tea and a juice mid morning then an early dinner (or late lunch) . I drink lots of water and iced tea. I use sweet n low and stevia for my sweeteners if any is used. I also add in one smoothie a day usually in the evening and I try to get in another juice in the evening as well as another herbal tea before bed.
But my weight loss has hit a wall. I am now currently at 296. I finally got the scale to move down and it did , 2 lbs but I see others losing weight a bit faster than this and so I think I am going to change things up a bit because I think my body is used to my routine now. So here I am , going in to day 27 tomorrow and I am going to start off with my herbal tea then have breakfast and then juice the rest of the day, with trying to get in 3 juices if not more. But if this does not have positive results by day 35, then I will go in to full juicing with no eating. 
So wish me luck as I venture in to this new eating and juicing plan. I am hoping it tricks my body out if it's old routine and in to a new one. But then again, like someone else in one of my juicing groups told me, the more you juice, the more you lose and I don't think I have been getting enough juice lately. I started off on track with juicing and have fallen back some with it lately. So I think dropping the daily smoothie and replacing it with juice will help some too. What do you think?
As well as walking 2 miles a day on the treadmill at the gym which that will increase shortly to 3 miles as I am still training for my 5K Biggest Loser Walk fast approaching (April 19).

So wish me luck on this St. Patrick's Day.
Juice On !

No comments:

Post a Comment