Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Sweet Potato Pie and the Gym

Ingredients

  • Apples - 2 medium
  • Carrots - 6 medium
  • Sweet Potato - 1 sweet potato
  • Pinch of Cinnamon after juiced all ingredients

Directions

Process all ingredients in a juicer, shake or stir and serve.Yum !


My weight has stalled out. Today is day 19. I have hit a Juicing plateau. I did not think this was even possible but I guess with any lifestyle change, diet, it is. So I signed up for a gym membership in hopes that the added exercise will kick start my weight loss back in to gear. And it's also to help train me for my 5K and get me in better shape too. I will go tonight as I used to go late nights and work out.  But I think I will go tonight before it gets too late plus I am excited to get to go work out. I love going to the gym.

19/90.  71 more days to go before I finish my Dr's challenge. It feels like it's going by way fast too. Especially bow that my weight has stalled. But I am sticking to this challenge. Not gonna give up. Still hanging in there. And Tomorrow I reach my 2nd mini goal of 10 days . :)

Now time to lace up my shoes, brush my teeth and hair and go to the gym.
Then home for a refreshing Sweet Potato Pie Juice.

Juice On !

No comments:

Post a Comment